|Today, we are the market leaders in manufacturing all types of machineries required by the Indian Railways and our machines / product are develop with better technologies through our Research and Design facility as well as through collaboration with leading names in the Railway Industry.
Indian manufacturers are certified to ISO 9001:2008 and has products which conform to Indian standards such as RDSO as well as international standards such as UIC, AAR etc. We are ready to venture into new domains of Railways through global partnerships.
The manufacturing plants contain in house superior production and testing facilities, inclusive of a research and development centre. Certified with ISO 9001:2008, the setup is capable of manufacturing critical railway products that match high standards of quality, cost and delivery through involvement of competent human resource and technologically advanced equipment.
• Lean manufacturing concept with capability to produce multiple technology-based products through engagement of multiple processes
• State-of-the-art CNC machining (HMCs, VMCs, TCs & DTCs), hydraulic power presses ranging from 50 tons to 1000 tons, rubber and friction material mixers/kneaders, injection and compression moulding, welding, heat treatment and heat exchanger ovens
• Dust-free air conditioned assembly shops for manufacturing highly critical products
• Process design based on FMEA outcomes to achieve optimum process capabilities (SPC)
Quality is a way of life in India so our comprehensive testing system ensures that each product which is produced is able to set a benchmark for quality standards.
• State-of-the-art calibration facilities and standard room, including Automatic 3D CMM and other facilities selected on principles of MSA
• Fully-equipped testing laboratories to carry out detailed examination of friction material and rubber chemicals and metallurgy of ferrous and non-ferrous materials
• A modern full scale dynamometer for testing of friction material products in simulated working conditions of rolling stock
• Culture of process design and control to achieve zero defects
• Complete range of inspection, measuring and testing equipment for destructive and non-destructive inspection and analysis of products including components, sub-assemblies, assemblies and system solutions
Indian companies cater to the rolling stock segments of Passenger Coach, Locomotive, Wagons, EMUs and Metro.