Create Awareness Of Your Expertise and Market Your Products to Indian Railway Market :
On this very Special Occasion of Rail & Metro Technology Conclave, we are also taking out our print magazine by the end of May 2019, to be distributed at our event along with multiple Events, Exhibitions, Seminars and Railway Decision Makers in June, July, August 2019.
Indian Rolling Stock Buyers are looking for your manufactured products .
We shall focus on manufacturers for Rolling Stock , Civil Infrastructure Developers & Component Suppliers to Railway and Metro Sector so that they can get Indian exposure .
This is a Great Opportunity for exposure to Railway Projects & Companies in India .
We are now coming out with our Exclusive Issue of our magazine, which will be distributed very widely online and in print in India and at the multiple Exhibitions at Rwhere we shall distribute the magazine at their multiple Media Centers to Exhibitors and visiting Companies .
Please note the magazine is distributed to the following Organizations in India (Brief List)
· Metros :
· Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
· Metro Rail Development Authorities – DMRC, CMRL, BMRL , Kochi Metro, Hyderabad Metro, Ahmedabad Metro, Lucknow Metro, Jaipur Metro, Nagpur Metro, Mumbai Metro.
· Mumbai Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project : Japanese Companies involved with the project , JETRO etc.
· Railway Station Redevelopment : IRSDC , NBCC , SWR , SER Etc .
· Important Organizations : NCRTC , Foreign Embassies in India , Municipal Authorities and City Development Authorities of Major Cities , Industrial Trade Associations, Chambers of Commerce like: Assocham, PHD Chambers of Commerce, CII etc.
· Apart from the selective distribution among the members of these associations, magazine is also circulated at the various railway industry and urban mobility events organized by them.
· Railways :
· Ministry of Railways
· Indian Railways Zonal Offices
· Indian Railways Divisional Offices
· Indian Railways Workshops
· Indian Railways Production Units
· Research and Development Facilities like RDSO, CRIS, CORE, COFMOW
· Special Purpose Vehicles – RVNL, RailTel, DFCCIL
· Public Sector Undertakings like IRCON, RITES, IRCTC, CONCOR, IRFCL, KRCL, RLDA,MRVC.
· Academic & Research Institutions – IITs, Institute of Urban Transport, National Academy of Indian Railway.
· Manufactures of railway parts, components, assemblies, and sub assemblies, for all types of metros trains and general trains in india.
· To the Indian and international railway experts.
For More Information
Contact us at +91981197958 , +919811979599 for more information
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today .
Head Office : New Delhi , India
Rail Analysis is already doing a good job in disseminating information related to Metro and Railways Project across the Country and the Globe. I wish it continues its journey like this and spreads knowledge and awareness on different subjects related with the industry in a prolific way.
Regular updates on market developments are important for any business decision . Rail Analysis provides those inputs through a single platform for high growth sector of Rail in india . Keep doing the good job .. Add more qualitative informations through stakeholders interviews.
You are doing a very excellent job of providing the latest update on various railway projects under execution or to be tendered in India. The photographs of various works being carried out helps to actually visualize the works. Hope you will carry-on with your excellent work in future.