GURUGRAM: The Railway over Bridge (RoB) at Basai on the Dwarka expressway is now complete. It is likely to be opened to traffic by the end of month.
The RoB, located at the junction of sectors 100 & 37D at Basai village, will fill a crucial connectivity gap on the 18 kilometer Dwarka expressway. Once open, it is scheduled to be inaugurated by Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar, the bridge will improve connectivity of new sectors coming up in the area.
People who viewed this, also viewed: Work At Bogibeel Bridge Expected To Be Completed By December
- Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) administrator, Yashpal Yadav said,"Construction of the RoB is complete and it will be inaugurated soon."
- They are trying to find a time slot from the chief minister's busy schedule for its inauguration, Yadav said.
- Of the 1,200m-long RoB, railways built the 128m stretch passing over the rail track.
- The ramps on either side were constructed by Huda, at a cost of around Rs 153 crore (approx US$ 23.54 Million).
- A Huda official said,"It was an important infrastructure project."
- Huda is going to connect the expressway with roads going to Pataudi, Basai & all nearby sectors within the next few months.
- He said,"It's expected to improve connectivity to 25 sectors on either side of the road."
- Most of the residential projects in these sectors are either complete or near completion.
- Pankaj Bansal, director of real estate firm M3M Group said,"The Basai RoB is a key milestone towards completion of the 18km-long Dwarka expressway. This will ease connectivity to various residential projects along the e-way, and fill the connectivity gap on the northern peripheral road."
To Find Rail Analysis on Facebook For latest opportunities, news, events and much more
Send your comments, suggestions and tips to email@example.com